Teaching Artist Application
We are accepting applications from teaching artists, in all visual and performing art disciplines, for our ongoing Youth Arts Action program for middle and high school students.
This is a paid position, commensurate with qualifications and experience, for approximately 24-36 hours per discipline, which includes teaching and prep time. Teaching time is typically 2 hours per class, with one additional paid hour per class for prep/clean up.
- After school classes will be held directly after school on school sites. Approximately 3:30-5:30pm.
- Units should be for 4-6 weeks. Days dependent upon location.
- Classes in Bishop will be held on Tuesday and/or Thursdays.
- Classes in Big Pine, Independence, Lone Pine, and Tecopa will be help on Mondays and/or Wednesdays.
- Intensive Workshops can be held on school sites or community centers and are designed to take place daily, over a couple of weeks, during school breaks.
Teaching and classroom management training available.
Download a PDF copy by clicking HERE. Or complete the online form below. Thank you for applying!