The 31st Annual Millpond Music Festival is September 15-17!
First day of ticket sales is Saturday, April 1st
Full Weekend Pass
Student (K-12): $40.00 (Inyo/Mono Co. students K-8, free with adult ticket)
Adult – Purchase by July 15th: $110
From July 16th to August 31st: $120
Senior (65 & above): $100
From September 1st
ADULTS AT THE GATE: $125.00
Single Day Passes
Friday- All Adults $35.00
Saturday- All Adults $55.00
Sunday- All Adults $45.00
Student Single Day Pass- $25.00 (Inyo/Mono Co. students K-8, free with adult ticket)
Information on Camping options can be found HERE.
Did you know?… ICA Memberships (“Patron” level and above) include Millpond Festival tickets and special perks. Visit our membership page for more information!
PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING TICKETS:
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-replaceable. Please keep them in a safe place and remember to bring them with you to the festival. Each ticket holder must be present when exchanging tickets for wristbands at the Festival Box Office. An individual will not be able to receive wristbands for any absentee ticket holders.
- Please bring a Photo I.D.
- Festival goes on rain or shine.
- Inyo/Mono County students through 8th grade with adult are free. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Full festival guidelines can be found here.