Millpond Music Festival is a small, intimate festival in a relaxed setting in the eastern shadow of the Sierra Nevada. It is a family friendly event with something to offer for everyone! In addition to main stage performances, artists appear in our workshop tent, allowing festival-goers a chance to interact with the musicians in a more informal setting. ICA provides activities for kids including arts and crafts, face painting, and more. We also offer a diverse selection of food vendors and host an Arts and Crafts show featuring local and regional artists. The Millpond County park has a large pond for swimming and a playground for kids!
In addition to the scheduled festival events, jamming is encouraged throughout the weekend. Be sure to bring your instrument!
There are NO DOGS or other animals allowed in the Millpond County Park, with the exception of Service Animals, as defined by the ADA. If you are camping inside the Brown’s campground area, dogs are allowed in your campsite only. Millpond is an Inyo County Park and all Inyo County rules and regulations must be observed.
- Absolutely NO FIREARMS OF ANY KIND are allowed.
- No solicitation or sales activities without written permission from Inyo Council for the Arts.
- No generators allowed, except in the Shoreline camping area.
What to Bring:
- Hats and sunscreen
- A flashlight
- Chairs – We have a small designated space for low chairs (seats must be no more than 10″ off the ground). Higher chairs are allowed beyond the low chair space.
- Clothing for warm or cold weather – layering works well.
- Ear plugs for sleeping if you are a light sleeper and not inclined to stay up and jam.
- Valid Photo I.D.
- Tarps/Blankets (no bigger than 5′ X 8′ – please share your tarp when you’re not using it)
- Sunshade tents (only permitted on the back perimeter of the main stage area)
- Coolers, plastic water/soda bottles and cans, and food items are allowed – coolers will be subject to search.
- Strollers are allowed.
- Rain Gear (Festival goes on rain or shine)
What NOT to Bring:
- No Glass on festival grounds.
- No Pets on festival grounds – Strictly Enforced.
- No Illegal Drugs.
- No Unlicensed Vending.
- No Professional Photo Equipment, Video Cameras or Video Recording Equipment.
- No Weapons.
What We Provide on the Festival Grounds:
- Hand Sinks
- Trash and Recycling Stations
- Lost and Found (located at the “mercantile” tent)
- Professional first aid (during performance hours – not available overnight)
- A wide variety of food and craft vendors
- Beer and wine available for purchase
- Kids’ Areas
When you arrive at the festival, you will exchange your tickets for wristbands at the gate. Your wristband allows you to enter and exit the festival grounds as you please. Please do not lose or remove your wristband – it is non-replaceable and non-refundable.
All this information and more is included in the letter sent out with your tickets.
Please review this information carefully as you prepare for the festival!