We are accepting applications from teaching artists, in all visual and performing art disciplines, for our upcoming After School Classes program for high school students starting in Fall 2018.
• This is a paid position, commensurate with qualifications and experience, for approximately 24 hours per discipline, which includes teaching and prep time. Teaching time will be 2 hours per class, with one additional paid hour per class for prep/clean up.
• Classes will be held directly after school on school sites. Approximately 3:30-5:30pm.
• In general, most classes will for 4 weeks (days dependent upon location), ideally on a monthly rotation (Ceramics in February, Dance in March, etc.)
• Classes in Bishop will be held on Tuesday and/or Thursdays.
• Classes in Big Pine, Independence, Lone Pine, and Tecopa will be help on Mondays and/or Wednesdays.
• Teacher training will be available for artists who may not have much experience working with youth.
We plan to offer a diverse range of classes and to begin as soon as September, so teachers who apply early have the best chance of getting the dates, location, and discipline of their choice.
Download a PDF copy by clicking HERE. Or complete the online form below. Thank you for applying!