Teaching Artist Application
We are accepting applications from teaching artists, in all visual and performing art disciplines, for our ongoing After School Classes program for middle and high school students.
• This is a paid position, commensurate with qualifications and experience, for approximately 24-36 hours per discipline, which includes teaching and prep time. Teaching time will be 2 hours per class, with one additional paid hour per class for prep/clean up.
• After school classes will be held directly after school on school sites. Approximately 3:30-5:30pm.
• Units should be for 4-6 weeks. Days dependent upon location.
• Classes in Bishop will be held on Tuesday and/or Thursdays.
• Classes in Big Pine, Independence, Lone Pine, and Tecopa will be help on Mondays and/or Wednesdays.
• Teaching and classroom management training available.
Download a PDF copy by clicking HERE. Or complete the online form below. Thank you for applying!