Millpond Music Festival is a small, intimate festival in a relaxed setting at the base of the Eastern Sierra. It is a family friendly event and has something to offer for everyone. In addition to main stage performances, artists perform in our workshop tent, allowing a chance to interact with the musicians in a more informal setting, and children’s activities including arts and crafts, facepainting, and special music performances. There are also a playground and a pond for swimming.
In addition to the scheduled festival events, jamming is encouraged throughout the weekend. Be sure to bring your instrument!
Due to county regulations, NO DOGS are allowed in the Millpond County Park. If you are camping inside the Brown’s campground area (Site I or Site II), dogs are allowed in your campsite only, but are not allowed outside the campground at any of the festival sites. If you are unsure if this means you, please call us and ask.
- Absolutely NO FIREARMS OF ANY KIND are allowed.
- No solicitation or sales activities without written permission.
- No generators allowed, except in the Shoreline camping area.
What to Bring?
- Hats and sunscreen
- A flashlight
- Chairs- We have a small designated space for low chairs (seats must be no more than 10″ off the ground) or higher chairs are allowed beyond the low chair space.
- Clothing for warm or cold weather – Layering works well
- Ear plugs for sleeping if you are a light sleeper and not inclined to stay up and jam
- Valid Photo I.D.
- Tarps/Blankets (no bigger than 5′ X 8′. Please share your tarp when you’re not using it)
- Sunshade Tents (only permitted on the back perimeter of the main stage area)
- Coolers and plastic water/soda bottles and cans, and food items are allowed – coolers will be subject to search.
- Camera (No professional photo equipment allowed)
- Strollers are allowed
- Warm Clothes (Once the sun goes down, it can get chilly), dress appropriately.
- Rain Gear (Festival goes on Rain or Shine)
What NOT To Bring:
- No Glass on festival grounds
- No Pets on festival grounds or in the campground – Strictly Enforced
- No Illegal Drugs
- No Unlicensed Vending
- No Professional Photo Equipment, Video Cameras or Video Recording Equipment
- No Weapons
What We Provide on the Festival Grounds:
- Port-a-potties (and plenty of them)
- Hand Sinks
- Trash and Recycling Stations (Please help keep the scene clean)
- Lost and Found (located at the “mercantile” tent)
- Professional first aid (during daytime hours)
- A wide variety of Food and Craft Vendors
- Beer and Wine available for purchase
- Kids Area
When you arrive at the festival, you will exchange your tickets for wristbands at the gate. Your wristband allows you to enter and exit the festival grounds as you please. Please do not lose or remove your wristband – it is non-replaceable and non-refundable.
All this info and more is included in the notice sent out with your tickets – you can also view it HERE.