Millpond Music Festival has seven separate areas for camping, one of which is sure to satisfy your camping needs. Set at the foot of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in Eastern California, the Millpond Recreation Area is an ideal festival setting with unparalleled scenery. Campsites fill up quickly, so reserve early.
If you want to reserve the same camping space that you had at last year’s festival, we will guarantee that spot only if you call the ICA office on April 1st – We do not reserve campsites for anyone before this date. After April 1st, all spots are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. No camp sites will be sold without a festival ticket purchase.
Did you know that certain levels of ICA membership include music festival “perks?” For those of you that are already Patron, Kindred Spirit, or “Buy The Show” members, THANK YOU! If you are interested in learning more, please visit the Membership Page of this site.
There are seven camping areas at the Millpond Music festival. All areas are priced at for two nights, Friday and Saturday night. Check in is on Friday morning after 9am.
Brown’s Campground Hook-ups – *SOLD OUT* [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Electric and water hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $65
Brown’s Campground Dry – *SOLD OUT* [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Dry camping – no hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $55
Tennis Courts – *SOLD OUT* [map]
– RV’s or Trailers less than 24′, Tents, or Vehicles. Grass and some shade. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $55
Sage Flat [map]
– RV’s Trailers, or Vehicles. Located on the hill above the festival. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $50
Shoreline – Generators [map]
- Motor Homes or trailers, no tents. GENERATORS WELCOME. No dogs allowed. Located along the west side of the pond next to the entrance road. $50
The Forest [map]
– Tents only. Located close to the festival in a wooded area next to Sage Flat. Popular with jammers. Dry camping on grass – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40
– Tents only. Furthest camping from the stages. Located next to the pond, this area tends to be quieter at night. Dry camping on grass– no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40