Millpond Music Festival has five separate areas for camping, depending on your specific needs. Set at the foot of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in Eastern California, the scenery is unparalleled. Campsites fill up quickly, so please reserve early.
Did you know that certain levels of ICA membership include music festival “perks?” For those of you that are already Kindred Spirit, Patron or “Buy The Show” members, THANK YOU! If you are interested in learning more, please visit the Membership Page of this site.
There are seven areas to camp during the Millpond Music festival. All areas are priced at for two nights, Friday and Saturday night. Check in is on Friday morning after 9am. If you want to camp Thursday night, you can only camp at Browns, and can call them directly at 760 873-5342.
Brown’s Campground Hook-ups [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Electric and water hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $60 – Sold Out!!!
Brown’s Campground Dry [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Dry camping – no hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $50
– RV’s Trailers, or Vehicles. Located on the hill above the festival. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $50
– RV’s or Trailers less than 24′, Tents, or Vehicles. Grass and some shade. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $50
Shoreline – Generators NEW
- Motor Homes or trailers, no tents. GENERATORS WELCOME. No dogs allowed. Located along the west side of the pond next to the enterence road. $50
– Tents only. Located close to the festival in a wooded area next to Sage Flat. Popular with jammers. Dry camping on grass – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40
– Tents only. Furthest camping from the action. Located next to Millpond, this area tends to be quieter at night. Dry camping on grass– no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40