Millpond Music Festival has seven separate areas for camping, depending on your specific needs. Set at the foot of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in Eastern California, the scenery is unparalleled. Campsites fill up quickly, so please reserve early.
If you want to reserve the same camping space that you had at the last festival, we will guarantee that spot only if you call the ICA office on April 1st. Please note, we do not reserve campsites for anyone before this date. After April 1st, all spots are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. The camping in Brown’s sells out very fast, so if this is what you want, you need to reserve a spot early on. Please also note that no camp sites will be sold without a festival ticket purchase.
With the exception of special pricing for camping options mentioned below (Thursday and Sunday camping and the kids’ tent option), all festival camping tags sold are for Friday and Saturday nights ONLY.
Camping will be available on Thursday night at Sage Flat for $20 a site. Attendees can bring their vehicles in after 2pm Thursday. Camping is available Sunday night for $20 everywhere on the grounds except Brown’s Campground. Thursday night and Sunday night camping will not be pre-sold, but will be made available on-site during the Festival.
Thursday and Sunday night camping options offered through ICA do not apply to Brown’s Campgrounds. For more information on camping at Brown’s Campground Thursday or Sunday night, please contact Stacy at 760-873-5342
. For regular Friday and Saturday night camping tags in Brown’s, please call ICA at 760-873-8014
For those of you that would like to pitch an extra tent for your children, an extra kid’s tent tag will be sold for $20 for Friday and Saturday nights. These special kids’ tent tags must be purchased at the same time as your regular tent tag. A limited number of kids’ tent tags will be made available at the festival itself.
Did you know that certain levels of ICA membership include music festival “perks?” For those of you that are already Kindred Spirit, Patron or “Buy The Show” members, THANK YOU! If you are interested in learning more, please visit the Membership Page of this site.
MILLPOND MUSIC FESTIVAL CAMPING ~
There are seven areas to camp during the Millpond Music festival. All areas are priced at for two nights, Friday and Saturday night. Check in is on Friday morning after 9am. If you want to camp Thursday night, you can only camp at Browns, and can call them directly at 760 873-5342.
Brown’s Campground Hook-ups [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Electric and water hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $60
Brown’s Campground Dry [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Dry camping – no hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $50
– RV’s Trailers, or Vehicles. Located on the hill above the festival. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $50
– RV’s or Trailers less than 24′, Tents, or Vehicles. Grass and some shade. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $50
Shoreline – Generators
- Motor Homes or trailers, no tents. GENERATORS WELCOME. No dogs allowed. Located along the west side of the pond next to the entrance road. $50
– Tents only. Located close to the festival in a wooded area next to Sage Flat. Popular with jammers. Dry camping on grass – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40
– Tents only. Furthest camping from the action. Located next to Millpond, this area tends to be quieter at night. Dry camping on grass– no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40