Announcement – 6/29/15 – Brown’s Campground and the Tennis Courts camping area are now SOLD OUT. There are plenty of spots left in the Forest and Pondside areas for tent campers and in the Sage Flat and Shoreline areas for RV’s and Trailers.
Millpond Music Festival has seven separate areas for camping, depending on your specific needs. Set at the foot of the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains in Eastern California, the scenery is unparalleled. Campsites fill up quickly, so please reserve early.
There are seven areas to camp during the Millpond Music festival. All areas are priced at for two nights, Friday and Saturday night. Check in is on Friday morning after 9am. If you want to camp Thursday night, you can only camp at Browns, and can call them directly at 760 873-5342.
Brown’s Campground Hook-ups [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Electric and water hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $60
Brown’s Campground Dry [map]
– RV’s, Trailers, Tent Campers or Vehicles. Dry camping – no hook-ups. Dogs allowed in campground only. Located behind the festival and is close to the showers. $50
– RV’s Trailers, or Vehicles. Located on the hill above the festival. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $50
– RV’s or Trailers less than 24′, Tents, or Vehicles. Grass and some shade. Dry camping – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $50
Shoreline – Generators
- Motor Homes or trailers, no tents. GENERATORS WELCOME. No dogs allowed. Located along the west side of the pond next to the entrance road. $50
– Tents only. Located close to the festival in a wooded area next to Sage Flat. Popular with jammers. Dry camping on grass – no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40
– Tents only. Furthest camping from the action. Located next to Millpond, this area tends to be quieter at night. Dry camping on grass– no hook-ups. No dogs allowed. $40